I'm still having fun designing textiles. I'm planning to make a doona cover for my guest bed, after I finish a few more of the baby quilts. It'll be a comb jelly themed bedding set. I did these ctenophora drawings up today. I was bored with the Ernst Haeckel style of jellyfish drawings, so I did these up in watercolor and sharpie. They are meant to be panels set into the larger design. Instead of painting them directly onto fabric, I've uploaded them to Spoonflower, so that anyone who wants them can print them out for craft projects. I'm waiting for the proofs to arrive, when they do I'll make them public.